BlackStarZtudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masking question !

2 posters

Go down

Masking question ! Empty Masking question !

Post  Asmodeus Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:39 pm

Sup forum, I have a question about effect "masking" after I "carved" it can I change the line color in sony vegas ?

Masking question ! Fotony
Asmodeus
Asmodeus

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/shape

Back to top Go down

Masking question ! Empty Re: Masking question !

Post  Mohgog Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:53 pm

What do you mean by line?
Mohgog
Mohgog

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmodeus Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:01 pm

Take Selim as an example I uploaded a foto where I carved his body, the line around his body I want to change the color or put some feather or something.
Asmodeus
Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Mohgog Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:30 pm

well,i'm not quite sure,Vegas can't recognize mask as an object,so making borders around masks sometimes can turn troublesome.
About feather thing you can do it directly in pan crop window,where you're making masks,look to the left where all the options are and in "Path" you can select Feather option.
So about border thing,i don't know maybe there is easier way in Vegas,never tried doing this,but in your choice,i would make copy of your Selim mask layer and with pan crop zoom it in a bit so that there would a border and then just apply whatever color you want to it.
Or maybe,just create second layer with solid color or gradient,copy mask of Selim on it and adjust Feather and opacity options to the result you want.
Mohgog
Mohgog

Back to top Go down

Post  Asmodeus Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Mohgog wrote:well,i'm not quite sure,Vegas can't recognize mask as an object,so making borders around masks sometimes can turn troublesome.
About feather thing you can do it directly in pan crop window,where you're making masks,look to the left where all the options are and in "Path" you can select Feather option.
So about border thing,i don't know maybe there is easier way in Vegas,never tried doing this,but in your choice,i would make copy of your Selim mask layer and with pan crop zoom it in a bit so that there would a border and then just apply whatever color you want to it.
Or maybe,just create second layer with solid color or gradient,copy mask of Selim on it and adjust Feather and opacity options to the result you want.

Wow nice you have a smart head on your shoulders thank you Smile
Asmodeus
Asmodeus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down