BlackStarZtudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AMV- The Way You Lie (my best amv) gimme feedback^^

2 posters

Go down

AMV- The Way You Lie (my best amv) gimme feedback^^ Empty AMV- The Way You Lie (my best amv) gimme feedback^^

Post  sholin360 Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:15 am

Please gimme feedback ;3
sholin360
sholin360

Back to top Go down

AMV- The Way You Lie (my best amv) gimme feedback^^ Empty Re: AMV- The Way You Lie (my best amv) gimme feedback^^

Post  Asmodeus Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:34 am

So I don't know If I have the right to judge because I am a newbie just like you, but from what I have seen you were trying to copy Yann's Guilty crown AMV, I am not saying it's wrong you are a newbie it's good to practice making effects, transitions and other stuff. But everything could have been faster and ofcourse I dont want to be it perfect good job man.

Sorry if I was a little bit too harsh
Asmodeus
Asmodeus

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/shape

Back to top Go down

AMV- The Way You Lie (my best amv) gimme feedback^^ Empty Re: AMV- The Way You Lie (my best amv) gimme feedback^^

Post  sholin360 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:11 pm

Yann is my idol * u * so I tried to learn from him and this was totally inspired from him :DDDD
sholin360
sholin360

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum