BlackStarZtudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

luffy gear 4?

5 posters

Go down

luffy gear 4? Empty luffy gear 4?

Post  Dxgogan96 Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:16 pm

In one piece i know their should be time gaps for people to power up like when luffy went gear second it took him quite a long time to control it and gear third. What im asking is that do you ever think their would be a gear fourth because i dont see what could be changed other than the substance of his body scratch
Dxgogan96
Dxgogan96

Back to top Go down

luffy gear 4? Empty Re: luffy gear 4?

Post  Everlasting Sun Aug 05, 2012 11:40 pm

Well to tell you the truth i don't think that there would be a gear 4 because after luffy learned haki he has become really strong and the only thing he needs to do now is keep on perfecting his haki .... he is like a monster on steroids now....think of what he is going to be like if he gets new powers Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Everlasting
Everlasting

Back to top Go down

Post  LostStar Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:03 am

well, we don't know for sure if I must say. This is one piece we're talking about. There might be a fourth gear. After all, there is always a room for new moves.

LostStar

Back to top Go down

Post  Dxgogan96 Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:08 am

But do you really think perfecting his haki would make him able to challenge the world.There has to be another trump card for his ability imo Rolling Eyes
Dxgogan96
Dxgogan96

Back to top Go down

Post  ~>Cayn<~ Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:19 am

I don't know about that. He has proven that he doesn't fear anything in the whole world, he doesn't care if it's the Marine, the Shichibukai, the Yonkou or whatever else there is, he simply charges right in and beats something up if he goes ENRAGEMODE!!! GOMU-GOMU-NO-KICKYOASS

I think we won't see another technique for a long time, he will surely improve on his skills, test them in real battles and then maybe invent something new, after he perfected his abilities. It took some time for him to come up with something new, because he really didn't feel like needing it.

Greetz, Cayn bounce
~>Cayn<~
~>Cayn<~

Back to top Go down

Post  Dan Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:44 pm

I agree with everlasting, i doubt there's going to be a gear 4th but as ever said , all luffy needs to do now is perfect his haki, what might happen though is luffy learning a new move and amplifying it through Haki
Dan
Dan

https://www.youtube.com/user/danielparthenis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down