BlackStarZtudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2wise Introduction

Go down

2wise Introduction Empty 2wise Introduction

Post  2wise Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:01 am

First & foremost I want to say thank you so much for creating a forum, give us the advantage to actually communicate with you guys.

I don't know if this thread is for introductions so i apologize in advance if it is but anyways, i go by the name 2wise in every anime fan base community websites & i will admit....i hated anime. i love ninjas but i couldn't stand any cartoons till one day i was perusing youtube & came across loosecontroi's videos. I fell in love with the music but what amazed me is how he|she professionally use that music & put it into a good worth. So I decided to give it a shot..watch one of loosecontroi's amv's, specifically 'The Courage to Dream'. After the video was done....i quickly open up a new tab, went on google, & typed in 'where to watch one piece'. From that day on...i'm addicted to one piece & i blame it on loosecontroi. My point is......you guys are awesome. Keep doing what you guys do cause obviously these amv's that actually have full emotions in it are life changing. You got talent..thanks for sharing it. Cheers

-2wise.
2wise
2wise

http://www.LikeNaruto.com

Back to top Go down