BlackStarZtudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh hello there.

3 posters

Go down

Oh hello there. Empty Oh hello there.

Post  PlayKun Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:53 pm

Oh hello there. OaNImHi there. Nice to see you in this topic. Let's take a moment to learn more about me.
Let's see. My name is Darius, I am 21 years old, I live in Germany, I am Romanian/Italian, I am Aquarius. My hobbies are Graphic Design, Animes, Making Friends, Listening to Classic Rock music like Queen and ACDC and hugging chickens. They are so frekin adorable!

More about me? Sure I'll tell you.
I am the owner of 2 partnered YouTube channels. One is called BakaArts which is for Graphic Design and the other is called...well.. PlayKun and it's for AMVs. I know you don't often see AMV makers with a partnered YouTube channel but just to mention it, I turn off my Monetization. I don't own the Anime or the Songs in my videos so...yeah, I guess you see where I'm coming from. It wouldn't be fair. Let's see how it will go.
I also own quite a few sites for Anime, Graphic Design and Graphic Resources which I won't post a link too. I am not here to spam.

How did I get here you ask?
Well, I was browsing some AMVs around YouTube and I noticed a particularly good AMV from this person named Fede. So I browsed the channel a bit and well, there were some really nice AMVs. Then I noticed that Fede was advertising this forum so I decided to check it out.
Now the forum at the moment isn't exactly the most active thing in the world but hey, Rome wasn't built in a day. I am sure it will be thriving in no time. Especially with Fede uploading AMVs again and advertising it. I mean, that's how I got here right? xD

Why am I here?
To learn. The AMVs I saw were professionally made. Masking, Transitions, Vignettes, Saturations, Cuts, Slices and so on. I was hoping to get some tips and tricks from the people responsible for the videos on Fede's channel. Black Star Ztudio.
Well that's all I have to say for now. You can either say Hello to me or close your Browser Tab.
Pick your weapon:

[SAY HELLO] - [CLOSE TAB]
PlayKun
PlayKun

Back to top Go down

Oh hello there. Empty Hiiiiiii ^^

Post  Multinara2009 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:56 pm

Nice to met you Very Happy and hello
Multinara2009
Multinara2009

Back to top Go down

Oh hello there. Empty Re: Oh hello there.

Post  PlayKun Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:29 pm

Multinara2009 wrote:Nice to met you Very Happy and hello
howdy !
PlayKun
PlayKun

Back to top Go down

Post  DevilStorm Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:59 am

Hey i 'm designer too Smile and i like your channel baka arts Very Happy
DevilStorm
DevilStorm

http://zeronoteam.xooit.fr/index.php

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum