BlackStarZtudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gonna make a one piece asmv but need song.

3 posters

Go down

gonna make a one piece asmv but need song. Empty gonna make a one piece asmv but need song.

Post  Chaoss Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:52 pm

hello everyone I'm gonna make a one piece ASMV but I can't seem to find a good song. I want one that starts calm and slow and then suddenly explodes in epic music.

I want it to start with kuma saying: 'if you were to travel, where would you like to go?" and then seeing everyone disapear and then a little part for each crewmember of how they joined and where they are now n stuff. and on last the reunion and it will end with luffy saying Set sail! (or whatever he said at the end of the reunion arc)

please help me D:
Chaoss
Chaoss

Back to top Go down

gonna make a one piece asmv but need song. Empty Re: gonna make a one piece asmv but need song.

Post  Whitebeard Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:44 am

I am really bad in finding Songs but if you want some Epic music with calm beginning "Two steps from Hell" would be a good opportunity. The composer "Hans Zimmer" does awesome epic music, too. Just search around Youtube, maybe you find something better. Good luck Smile
Whitebeard
Whitebeard

https://www.youtube.com/DragelAMV

Back to top Go down

gonna make a one piece asmv but need song. Empty Re: gonna make a one piece asmv but need song.

Post  Dspa1rRemains Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Planning something trailer like with that quote, too^^

Try Mark Petrie - epic composer... Smile

Dspa1rRemains

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down