BlackStarZtudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aiki (by Isutoshi)

2 posters

Go down

Aiki (by Isutoshi) Empty Aiki (by Isutoshi)

Post  ~>Cayn<~ Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:52 pm

Hello everyone,

just wanted to give you some information about some cool Manga that i recently found. It's called Aiki.

Genres: Action, Comedy, Martial Arts, Ecchi, Seinen, Mature, Harem

Basically it is about a Martial Arts Master, that somehow got into a fight over a school. The granddaughter of the chief Director requests his help, thinking that Kunitoshi Joukyuu is a nice guy and will train her to become a Master at fighting. But soon she will find out, that he is not the nice guy he hoped he would be.

Its a pretty cool Manga by "Isutoshi" which is currently ongoing, but there is only one chapter released every Month or so.There are only 91 Chapters released yet, but its very fun to read. I really laughed a lot and the fighting is really cool. Pretty unrealistic, but who cares, its a Manga.

You should definitely go check it out and write your thoughts about it in this Topic.

Greetz, ~>Cayn<~ bounce
~>Cayn<~
~>Cayn<~

Back to top Go down

Aiki (by Isutoshi) Empty Re: Aiki (by Isutoshi)

Post  MidnightWalker Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:29 am

Yea , I read this manga once . Completed about 5 chapters and suddenly it somehow became boring for me but the manga itself is fun , I recommend people who likes ecchi and martial art read this manga or you could check out History Strongest Disciple Kenichi for ecchi and martial art too Smile
MidnightWalker
MidnightWalker

http://myanimelist.net/profile/DeathGrin

Back to top Go down

Post  ~>Cayn<~ Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 pm

Yeah i read Kenichi, but for some reason i stopped at about Chapter 200, because there were simply too much other things i had to read/watch/play so it kinda got forgotten. I had to start all over again now if I would try to go on, because I don't remember what was going on ^^
~>Cayn<~
~>Cayn<~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum