BlackStarZtudio
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protips for newbies :) ?

3 posters

Go down

Protips for newbies :) ? Empty Protips for newbies :) ?

Post  LGIPanda Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:02 pm

Hello guys , I'm called panda and i am newbie making amv and using any kind of video editing programs, so hopefully you guys can help me to pick right programs for video editing . I hope that some of you can give me some protips too, cause i would love to know more about these kind of things. Finally i want to say that thanks for your time reading my problems and have a nice day Smile

LGIPanda

Back to top Go down

Protips for newbies :) ? Empty Re: Protips for newbies :) ?

Post  Dan Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:19 pm

i recommend Sony Vegas Pro 11 or 10 for a beginner since its a pro program and its very easy to learn how to use, then secondly you have to make sure to find good quality clips, i know its annoying and it seems more convenient to just download the clip of youtube, but if you want to make good amv's then you have to download at least 720p hd and always make sure to have your clips in widescreen.
Another thing to remember, its not alwayse about the effects, iv seen amv's that overdo it with effects and by the end of the video iv already forgotten what the amv was about and on the other hand iv seen an amv with very basic editing, no effects and now this amv is one of my fav amv's on the internet https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vslBlZFpyRA heres the video ^_^ very famous amv . Another thing is you can never spend too much time on an amv, an amv is finished when you feel its finished, don't rush it because you want an earlier upload. Lastly, making amv's is an art, when you make an amv you need to be able to feel emotion, an amv should be a mirror of your emotions at the time and thats the only real way to make sure your amv is emotional, if you cant feel emotion from it, then it is very likely that the rest of the viewers wont find it emosional ether and it will be dull. Try to be original and enjoy it, don't get too serious about it and have fun with it and experiment. Very Happy

Hope i helped ^^
Tzane (japanese for cya around Very Happy)
Dan
Dan

https://www.youtube.com/user/danielparthenis?feature=mhee

Back to top Go down

Post  **** Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:24 pm

I wouldn't call myself a pro but as your answer is basic and easy to reply to, I'll give it a chance.
I use a program called "Vegas Movie Studio HD Platinum 10.0". It's cheap (about 80 euros) and it fully satisfies my needs.
It's very handy when it comes to rendering.
It also depends on your style (whether you mask or not etc.) but be cautious, the more competent the software will be, the more money it will cost you.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum